Software Engineer – Mid to Senior, C#, ASP.NET, Web API, Successful & Growing Firm
Why should I apply here?
- Established and profitable mid-size firm with steady growth
- Executive longevity, winning business strategy, expanding market
- Continuously breaking sales records year after year
- Provides the latest SaaS technology for a niche industry
- Collaborative work environment, laid-back atmosphere
- Flexible hours, work/life balance, high employee retention
- Opportunity to grow into a technical leadership role in 6-12 months
What will I be doing?
- Carrying out the product vision with a high level of quality and technical excellence
- SaaS-based application development: designing, prototyping, implementing, testing, documenting, releasing, and supporting software
- Developing software for web applications using .NET Core, ASP.NET, MVC, Angular 7, and Web APIs
- Collaborating on a highly scalable web application that supports thousands of daily users
- Participating in Agile/Scrum meetings
- Providing input into new technology tools
- Helping to create an informed culture with high standards of operational excellence and continuous improvement
What skills/experience do I need?
- S. in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of software development experience, mostly with web applications
- Proficiency in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web APIs
- Familiarity with Angular (preferably versions 2-7)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: SQL Server, Entity Framework, Node, GIT, TDD, Dapper, Dependency Injection, nUnit, xUnit, Moq, Rhino Mocks, Grunt, Gulp, WebPack, Katalon Studio, Postman, Jasmine, Splunk, New Relic
- Background in full-stack commercial SaaS software development
- Experience leveraging cloud environments (e.g., AWS or Azure) and open source tools
Location: Lewisville, TX
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1-B).
Salary: 100 – 120k + Bonus Plan (~8%), Profit Sharing (~11%), 401(k) Match (3%), etc.