Why should I apply here?
- 20-year-old private company with consistent growth
- Leading publisher of software and computer programs in its niche
- User growth from 100k to 5 million in the last 10 years
- Opportunity to see your company’s products on the market
- Profitable mid-size firm with high retention and growing revenue
What will I be doing?
- Joining a highly iterative team that has to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Becoming a resident expert on the data model of the company’s back-end database
- Designing and developing new web functionality and reports for this database
- Full-stack development: implementing new features and maintaining/updating existing features using C# within an ASP.net MVC environment
- Designing/implementing business logic using an object-to-relational mapping layer for data access
- Collaborating with team members to tackle projects and to grow your own skills
- Keeping up-to-date with trends, patterns, and technologies in the rapidly changing world of web development
- Becoming a subject matter expert for the company’s applications, back-end services, and business constraints
What skills/experience do I need?
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in full-stack web development
- Proficiency in the core stack of C#, ASP.net MVC
- Solid background working with MVC patterns/concepts
- Familiarity with source code/version control repository (SVN, Git, etc.)
- Experience producing web reports and generating files (CSV, XML, JSON, etc.)
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Background working in a SaaS-based environment
- Experience working on high-traffic, responsive websites and applications
- Familiarity with MVC framework using C#, LINQ, and Razor (CSHTML)
- Experience with client-side frameworks/technologies (Angular 2+, TypeScript, RxJS)
- Proficiency in CSS3 and/or SASS
- Background creating data visualizations using D3.js and/or modern charting libraries
- Experience using object-relational mapping for accessing data
- Experience writing performant SQL (table joins, foreign key relationships, indexes, and query optimization techniques) in Oracle, SQL Server, or other major databases
Location: Dallas, TX (no relocation assistance is available)
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1B).
Salary: 80 – 120k