Software Developer – Mid or Senior, C#, Full Stack, Real Estate & Financial Investments
Why should I apply here?
- Established and stable firm, with more than 35 years in business
- Mid-sized company (700 employees) headquartered in Dallas
- Diversified financial investment firm, commercial real estate, hedge fund, etc.
- Very high retention rate, environment of collaboration and continual education
- Excellent benefits, including an outstanding bonus plan and 401(k) match
What will I be doing?
- Working directly with internal Business Users and Business Analysts to gather application requirements
- Develop, enhance, and maintain internally developed .NET, web, and legacy technology solutions for the Real Estate Division
- Introduce process efficiencies by gaining an understanding of existing business processes and effectively applying technology
- Troubleshooting existing applications using various technologies and tools to perform root cause analysis
- Delivering exceptional customer service to stakeholders and end users
What skills/experience do I need?
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- 3-15 years of experience in software development
- Proficiency in as many of the following areas as possible:
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, T-SQL
- Aurelia, AngularJS, Kendo UI, or another front-end framework
- Familiarity with data modeling and relational database design
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and to work both independently and as part of a team
- Innovative problem-solving, research, and analytical skills
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Experience with object-relational mapping concepts
- Professional or academic experience with machine learning
- Background using TFS for source control, build automation, and task tracking
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum
- Experience with SSRS and/or SSAS
- Background working in the financial services industry
- Commercial real estate loan origination, underwriting, and asset management
- Proficiency in data modeling and relational database design
- Proven track record of delivering solutions combined with leadership in resolving issues
Location: Dallas, TX (downtown)
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1B).
Salary: 90 – 125k (Base) + Bonus, 401(k) Match of 6%, Excellent Benefits