Front-End Software Engineer – New Product & Platform, Cloud Services, Angular 6
Why should I apply here?
- Startup that’s turned into a small, successful firm
- Steady stream of funding and a growing client base
- “Must have” technology solution for professional and collegiate sports teams
- Fast-paced environment with minimal bureaucracy
- Opportunity to take on an impactful role with an emerging company
What will I be doing?
- Sharpening and expanding your skills in a cloud-based environment with Google technology, cloud functions, microservices, etc.
- Playing a key role in front-end development using Angular 6
- Working to a lesser degree on the back end if you’re interested in doing so
What skills/experience do I need?
- 6+ years of experience in front-end development for new products
- Experience in architecting in design along with software development
- Proficiency in Angular 2 or better (preferably Angular 6)
- Experience with the following: Groovy (for new product development), Spring 5, Spring Boot 2, Google Cloud, PostgreSQL, and MySQL
- Willingness to learn, passion for new technology
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Background working with cloud services
- Familiarity with Google Cloud
Location: Addison, TX
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1B).
Salary: 120 – 150k
Contract Rate: $75/hr – $85/hr