Video Game Developers – 3D, Java-Based 3GS, Data Visualization, Growing Company
Why should I apply here?
- Opportunity to hone your video game 3D development skills
- Startup with mature roots from a large parent company
- New product development
- Passionate management team with a successful track record
- A think-outside-the-box mentality
- Cubicle, collaborative environment
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Excellent benefits, high retention rate
What will I be doing?
- Working closely with software and algorithm developers
- Developing cutting-edge products
- Data visualization and Java 3GS development
What skills/experience do I need?
- S. in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 2+ years of programming experience in C#, Java, or C++
- Proficiency in computer animation and graphics
- Fluency in a range of 2D and 3D graphics and animation packages such as 3D Studio Max, NUKE or Maya
- Thorough knowledge of the workings of various game consoles like PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, and Microsoft Xbox
- Good basic visual design and drawing skills
- Excellent communications skills
Location: Dallas, TX
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1-B).
Salary: 100 – 130k + 401k Match + Benefits