Augmented Reality Developer – WebGL, Three.js, Growing Energy Company
Why should I apply here?
- Opportunity to hone your video game 3D development skills
- Startup with mature roots from a large parent company
- New product development
- Passionate management team with a successful track record
- A think-outside-the-box mentality
- Cubicle, collaborative environment
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Excellent benefits, high retention rate
What will I be doing?
- Building translation communication tools
- Working on projects involving augmented reality, virtual reality, and visualization applications
- Using 3D to communicate
- Developing cutting-edge products
- Collaborating with software and algorithm developers
- Data visualization and Java 3GS development
What skills/experience do I need?
- S. in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience developing commercial augmented reality applications
- Familiarity with Three.js and proficiency in 3D math (i.e., Matrix or Vector)
- Strong skills in OpenGL, preferably WebGL
- Background in simulation development
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Some experience with Web Assembly
- Programming background in C#, C++, or Java
Location: Dallas, TX
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1-B).
Salary: 100 – 130k + 401(k) Match + Benefits