Technical Lead or Architect – Java, Spring Boot, Google Cloud or AWS, Microservices
Why should I apply here?
- Startup that’s turned into a small, successful firm
- Steady stream of funding and a growing client base
- “Must have” technology solution for professional and collegiate sports teams
- Fast-paced environment with minimal bureaucracy
- Opportunity to take on an impactful role with an emerging company
What will I be doing?
- Architecting and leading the development of new software for the company’s core product
- Working as part of a small team on the whole software cycle for back-end technology
- Reporting to the CTO and making decisions going forward
- Sharpening and expanding your skills in a cloud-based environment with Google technology, cloud functions, microservices, etc.
What skills/experience do I need?
- Senior-level development skills on the back end
- Experience in architecting and design
- Knowledge of cloud architecture/patterns
- Background implementing microservices
- Proficiency in as many of the following as possible:
- Java or Groovy
- Google Cloud or AWS
- Spring / Spring Boot
- Willingness to learn, passion for new technology
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Background in data modeling and SQL (preferably with MySQL)
- Understanding of data mart schemes/schemas
- Familiarity with Angular or SPA
- Experience working with Atlassian products
Location: Addison, TX
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1B).
Salary: 140 – 160k
Contract-to-Hire Rate: $80/hr – $95/hr