Systems Engineer, Requirements, POC, Test, Mobile Cameras
Why should I apply here?
- Recognized and award-winning for innovative products
- Large public company that generates 600M in revenue annually
- Stability and growth of a large company but with fewer layers
- Specialist in consumer products such as mobile phones, TVs, health care, etc.
- Good work/life balance with core hours
- High retention
- Great benefits for M/D/V, profit sharing, 401k match, bonus plans, and vacation
What will I be doing?
- Technical interface for System Engineering, Software and Hardware Application Engineering
- Works directly on new sensor development projects and fills the role of systems engineer
- Specification of reference applications for target markets including system architectures, circuits and software components
- Development of PCB reference designs including testing, characterization and validation
- Performance analysis of company’s and competitive products. Tear down of end user devices including evaluation reports
- Involvement on all technical aspects of products in production, and therefore, being an integral part of the definition and development of future products
- Support Marketing and Engineering in work statement preparation
- Setup of product presentations and training for customers and internal staff
- Travel up to 25%
What skills/experience do I need?
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical field of study
- 5yrs + experience of system engineering
- Ability to see the big picture in engineering products
- Experience with requirements definition, POC, Testing, etc.
- Experienced at testing and characterization in an electronics lab
- Experience with Qualcomm chip sets and reference platforms is preferred
- Self-starter, and self-sufficient in problem solving and accomplishing tasks
What will make my résumé stand out(any of the following is a plus)?
- Knowledge of the mobile phone camera system ecosystem including general ISP logic, auto focus, 3A, flash control, etc’
- Knowledge of light science is a plus
- Experience in working with optical/light sensors is a plus
- Design of PCBs, Altium experience a plus
Location: Plano, TX
Relocation: None provided
Citizenship: US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. This company is unable to provide sponsorship (H1-B, etc…)
Salary: 110k – 125k + 18-22% (includes Profit Sharing, Bonus Plan, 401k match)