Senior Systems Test Engineer, Manual and Automation, Domain Leader
Why should I apply here?
- Exponential growth over the past 9 years in sales and profitability
- Continues to be leading firm in its niche by pushing new products and technology
- Headquarters, R&D, and manufacturing at this location
- New product development
- Agile/Scrum-based, collaborative, open, and team-oriented
- High employee retention
- Casual work environment, flexible hours
What will I be doing?
- Develop and execute manual test cases/test plans in system test environment.
- Enhance test coverage and efficiency through test automation.
- Create and maintain detailed test plans based on business and technical requirements.
- Facilitate test plan reviews, both internal and with cross-functional groups.
- Work with development team to troubleshoot and debug issues found.
- Isolate and report defects found, escalating serious quality issues to management.
- Accurately scope tasks and implement them in accordance with the plan.
What skills/experience do I need to be considered?
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a relevant engineering discipline.
- 8yrs + experience with demonstrated proficiency.
- System test experience in Agile environment.
- Experienced in using XML and Linux command line with Python, Perl or Tcl programming skill.
- Technical experience in testing Video, Wi-Fi, GPS interfaces
- Familiar with TCP/IP and security protocols.
- Familiar with test case management and defect tracking tools.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft OS/tools.
- Ability to write basic SQL queries.
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Experience testing hosted cloud applications.
Location: Allen, TX
Citizenship: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is unable to sponsor at this time.
Salary: 90k – 100k + Profit Sharing