Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack, C#, ASP.net, Angular.js, Going to the Cloud
We have worked with this client for the past 10+ years and have seen a small company grow into a dynamic mid-size firm. Software Engineers enjoy working here because the company continues to grow and offer continuous challenges in software development. The environment is laid back, flex hours, good work/life balance and agile. They offer great benefits including: bonus plan, profit sharing plan for all employees, 401K match and very good medical coverage at affordable rates.
Why should I apply here?
- 16-year-old firm, steady growth, profitable and continuously breaking sales records
- Executive longevity, winning business strategy, increasing market niche
- Mid-size company with high retention rate
- Providing latest technology, SaaS, for niche industry
- Collaborative work environment, laid back atmosphere
- Latest Microsoft technologies
- Flexible hours provide a balance between life/work
- Moved into a new larger office (3x the size, now 42,000 square feet)
What will I be doing?
- As a product owner, take a leading role in designing, architecting, building and testing our products.
- Carrying out the product vision with a high level of quality and technical excellence.
- SaaS-based application development, test automation, attention to detail, analytical skills, understanding of business processes and unwavering dedication to software quality.
- Developing software for web applications using ASP.net, MVC and Angular.js
- Developing software for the full stack
- Working in an Agile environment as part of a small team alongside friendly, supportive, and collaborative team members who share a passion for innovation
- Collaborating on a highly scalable web application that supports thousands of daily users and 1+ million page hits
- Participating in Agile/Scrum meetings
- Providing input into new technology tools, etc.
What skills/experiences do I need to be considered?
- BS CS or related technical field
- 7+yrs + experience of web application development
- Microsoft stack, C#, ASP.net, MVC
- Angular.js experience
- Some software technical leadership experience
- Experienced Software Professional comfortable in a leadership role, proficient in all phases of the SDLC
What will make your resume stand out?
- Experience with one or more of the following sets of technologies:
- Web API, MVC, Linq, Entity Framework, Dapper, Dependency Injection, nUnit, xUnit, Moq, Rhino Mocks, Angular, AngularJS, Grunt, Gulp, WebPack, Katalon Studios, Postman, Jasmine, Splunk, New Relic, Git
- Full stack commercial SaaS software development
- Experience leveraging cloud environments (e.g. AWS, Azure) and open source tools
- Azure experience
Citizenship: US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. This company is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Salary: 110k – 130k, + 14-20% (Bonus Plan, Profit Sharing(11% average the last 5 years), 401k Match), Low-cost Medical Insurance