DevOps Engineer, Linux, AWS, Jenkins, CI/CD
Why should I apply here?
- 5 years in business, 20+ personnel
- Executive management with past successes and expertise in a market niche.
- Established large (Fortune 500) corporate clients and revenue stream.
- Leader in the technology domain.
- Growing space, saves firms time and money to utilize technology. Digital revolution of space.
- Cutting-edge technology: Cloud, Social Networking, SaaS, Data Analytics, Mobile.
- Creating a platform enabling brands, agencies, and merchants to deliver single-use mobile offerings.
What will I be doing?
- Complement a high-performance team with your unique talents for innovative cloud solutions
- Participate in systems design to marry business needs with proper technology (must be able to communicate in business terms)
- Ensure proper integration between software applications and infrastructure architecture
- Maintain solutions to ensure high availability, scalability, security, and supportability
- Oversee information systems security safeguards
- Facilitate change control, maintenance, and incident response
- Enable effective integration between Development and Operations
- Continually learn, discover, evolve, and mentor
What skills/experiences do I need to be considered?
- BS/MS Computer Science or related
- Coding skills in at least one programming language and desire to learn more.
- Familiar with cloud environments and services such as AWS
- Familiar with Continuous Deployment and Automation concepts
- Comfortable with large-scale production systems and technologies such as load balancing, databases, distributed systems or configuration management.
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Active in the developer community and/or contribution to open source projects
Location: Dallas, TX
Relocation: No Assistance
Citizenship: US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor.
Salary: 80k – 110k