Software Engineer, Python or PHP, Security, Cybersecurity, Intrusion Prevention
What will I be doing?
- Perform software vulnerability scanning and analysis using security testing tools and processes used to expose known and undocumented vulnerabilities in various information systems.
- Conduct source code reviews and software penetration tests to confirm the existence of vulnerabilities.
- Using strong interpersonal skills articulates vulnerabilities to technical and not-technical audiences
- Provide a technical understanding of vulnerabilities and exploits using knowledge of coding frameworks and web application infrastructure (Application Servers, Web Servers, APIs, etc).
- Provide knowledge and support for software and web application migration devices (WAF, API gateways, etc.)
- Using creative thought and technical understanding of exploits and attacker behaviors provide additional details on how software is at risk of penetration.
- Creation of vulnerability reports disseminating to groups based on operational hierarchies.