Mechanical Engineer, Design Superior Systems, Thermal Process, U.S. Manufacturer
Shape an idea into reality with your mechanical engineering skills, keen problem-solving abilities, and then bring them to life with Autodesk Inventor. We need a Mechanical Engineer who can talk the talk and walk the walk. A hands-on-kind-of-person with plenty of trial and error experience that knows how to design quality systems. Someone with a strong C.E.D. personality (creative, efficient, and detail-oriented)—we want you!!
Why should I apply here?
- 20+ years in business
- Private firm
- Profitable, stable and growing
- U.S. manufacturer of superior systems
- Work/life balance
- Flex hours
- Excellent benefits
What will I be doing?
- Design superior systems.
- Calculate thermal dynamic loads and stresses.
- Work with a variety of materials such as steel and aluminum.
- Design large products.
- Generating 3-D drawings using Autodesk’s Inventor
- Domestic travel to client sites – up to 25%.
- Part of a rapid response team.
What skills/experience do I need to be considered?
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- 10+ years of “hands-on” mechanical engineering experience
- Mastered Autodesk’s Inventor for 3D drawings
- Successful track record for designing systems that work!!
- Strong background designing a variety of pressure vessels
- Excellent communications skills.
- C.E.D. Personality (Creative, efficient, and detail-oriented)
Location: Dallas/Fort Worth Mid-cities, TX
Relocation: Relocation assistance provided.
Citizenship: US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor.
Salary: 80-110K + 401k matching + potential for bonus