Director of Software Engineering, Hands On, Python, SaaS, Startup with Successful Executives
Lead, manage and “hands-on” development over a team of 6 building new disruptive technology. Opportunity to be very impactful in the success of this firm.
Why should I work here?
- High energy executive team with startup success (Growth and IPO
- Key industry hires and strategic partners in place
- Hunger for product ownership and an entrepreneurial spirited culture
- Development of new disruptive technology
- Strong desire to build something from the ground floor
- Tier 1 VC investors and significant sector growth
- Access to a venture capital ecosystem that provides sustainability for the software industry
What are the major role & responsibilities?
- Oversee 3 Software Engineer + hiring 3 more
- Make major software development decisions
- Manage and motivate engineers, help with prioritization, hit product milestones
- Code and contribute to software engineering goals
- Help grow and scale a best-in-class team, build development culture
- Bridge product and business vision with technical execution
What skills/experiences do I need to be considered?
- Experience working with executives and making software development decisions
- Leading and managing a software engineering staff
- Current in developing software, Python or other open source technology
- Distributed Systems Ability to translate requirements to design
- Success in bringing a product or service to market
- B.S. CS or related degree or successful experience
Any of the following will make my résumé stand out?
- Experience with a startup
- Experience with SaaS
- Data Engineering
Salary: 140k – 175k + Stock Options
Location: Dallas, TX