DevOps Engineer, Azure, PowerShell, Automation, Site Reliability
Why should I apply here?
- Exponential growth over the past 9 years in sales and profitability
- Continues to be leading firm in its niche by pushing new products and technology
- Headquarters and all development at this location
- High employee retention
- Casual work environment, flexible hours
What will I be doing?
- Ground floor opportunity working in a new DevOps team, opportunity to take ownership
- Influence and create new designs, software, architecture, and methods for deploying large-scale distributed systems
- Collaborate with the engineering team on projects as the subject expert on reliability, performance, and efficiency
- Build resilient services which utilize telemetry and metrics to drive operational excellence
- Automate away the process of managing capacity, safely deploy software, and mitigate system failures
- Gain and use knowledge of monitoring systems and configuration management systems
- Take part in a 24×7 on-call rotation
- Submit and implement change requests and create “blameless” root cause analysis on infrastructure issues, in a fast-paced environment
- Drive improvements to the product build and testing solutions
- Maintain existing code/configuration deployment system and own strategy going forward
- Document current and future configuration processes and policies
What skills/experience do I need to be considered?
- Mid or Sr level skills
- 5+ years of Development/System Administration experience
- 3+ years Cloud/DevOps experience
- Azure & PowerShell experience
- Significant experience with Site Reliability & troubleshooting enterprise scale platforms
- Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) experience
- Track record of solving complex problems with technology (automation, ML, etc.)
- BS/MS Computer Science or equivalent
What will make my resume stand out?
- Building enterprise scale platforms
- Microservices and containers
- Octopus Deploy
Location: Plano/Allen, TX area
Citizenship: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Salary: 90k – 125k + Bonus, 401k match.