Software Engineer, C#, .Net, Rest APIs, Integration, Domain Leader
Why should I apply here?
- Exponential growth over the past 8 years in sales and profitability
- Continues to be leading firm in its niche by pushing new products and technology
- Headquarters and all development at this location
- New product development
- Agile/Scrum-based, collaborative, open, and team-oriented
- High employee retention
- Casual work environment, flexible hours
What will I be doing?
- Defining, implementing, extending, and supporting custom integrations for a variety of products and their components
- Develop integration applications and adapters
- Develop custom specific software
- Working with Rest APIs
- Develop and implement the most efficient and cost-effective solutions
- Develop tools and automation
- Long-term opportunity for growth into software dev teams
What skills/experience do I need to be considered?
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Software Engineering or related
- 3 + yrs experience developing, debugging, and deploying distributed applications
- 2 + yrs experience shipping software to production
- Experience in .NET using C#
- Familiar with developing and consuming Web API Services(Rest API)
- Experience developing integration applications and adapters
- Some experience with Entity Framework, Dapper would be ideal
Location: Plano/Allen, TX area
Citizenship: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Salary: 75k- 85k + Profit Sharing