Mechanical Engineer, Thermal Process, Design Variety, Mfg. On-site
Immediate need for a full-time/permanent Mechanical Engineer with creative design chops. Build customized solutions for customers based on proprietary products. Calculate thermal dynamic loads and stresses. This is a design role that offers challenges, a variety of projects, an on-site manufacturing facility, and an opportunity to grow.
Why should I apply here?
- 22 years in business
- Private firm
- Profitable, stable and growing
- Control systems software, computer to machine control
- Work/life balance
- Flex hours
- Excellent benefits
What will I be doing?
- Design customized solutions for customers based on the use of proprietary products.
- Calculate thermal dynamic loads and stresses.
- Work with a variety of materials such as steel and aluminum.
- Design large products.
- Domestic travel to client sites.
What skills/experience do I need to be considered?
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- 8 + years of experience with thermal process systems
- Strong proficiency with thermodynamic and heat transfers
- Solid skills sizing motors, pumps including sizing pipe’s dimensions, valves, etc.
- Excellent drafting/designing skills using AutoCAD/Inventor
- Superior understanding and capable of designing mechanical structures such as mezzanines
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Pressure vessel experience, ASME Section VIII, Division 1
- Background designing large products or heavy equipment
Location: Arlington, TX
Relocation: No assistance
Citizenship: US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor.
Salary: 80k – 110k + 401k matching + potential for bonus