Senior Software Engineer, ASP.net, C#, Web API, Cloud, Domain Leader
Why should I apply here?
- Exponential growth over the past 8 years in sales and profitability
- Continues to be leading firm in its niche by pushing new products and technology
- Headquarters and all development at this location
- New product development
- Agile/Scrum-based, collaborative, open, and team-oriented
- High employee retention
- Casual work environment, flexible hours
What will I be doing?
- Defining, implementing, extending, and supporting a variety of products and their components
- Database definition and design
- Video file storage and conversion
- High-speed wireless data link management
- Video-on-demand streaming
- Enterprise-class network-enabled client/server applications
- Newest user interfaces
- Windows desktop and server environments
What skills/experience do I need to be considered?
- 5 + yrs experience with software development experience with MS technologies (C#, Web API services, etc.)
- Solid OOD/OOP skills, design patterns, etc.
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Preferred experienced with Entity Framework, Dapper
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Microsoft Azure Platform as a Service
- Experience with Agile/Scrum process
- Experienced shipping software to production
- Knowledge of IP networks, network security
- Experience with web application technology, mobile application, and cloud technology
- NServiceBus or Service Fabric experience
Location: Plano/Allen, TX area
Citizenship: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Salary: 100k – 130k + Profit Sharing