Senior Software Engineer, Specialize in User Authentication(LDAP, Kerberos, SAML), Open Source, Work Remote
Amazing opportunity for an open-source phenom with a security-focused background. Work 100% remote with a distributed team of highly skilled professionals building new technology for data analysts worldwide. Must be extremely talented and passionate about building the best technology.
Why should I apply here?
- Delivered open source products in 2009, and commercial enterprise products in 2013
- Flagship product is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- New product development
- Major role and Impactful position on success of product
- Small software team with potential for large contribution
- High-energy, innovative and intelligent team with many technical challenges
- Distributed team, 100% remote work, minimal travel
- Pick your hardware — we want to equip you with what you need to do your best work
What will I be doing?
- Opportunity to become a security leader within this firm’s growing software team
- Work on a new unreleased product
- Mission to provide the most widely used open source and enterprise-ready professional software for a specific niche computing environment
- Shape the direction of the product as we building it
- Have autonomy and opportunity to increase responsibilities(technical leadership, software management) within the company
- Work with an outstanding technical team
- Select the language (Potential options include Java, Go, Python, C++)
What skills/experiences do I need to be considered?
- Senior level software development skills
- Experience Building, Shipping, and Maintaining the back-end of web products
- Experience developing software with multiple programming languages(i.e. Java, Go, Python, C++)
- Experience with some User Authentication technologies (LDAP, Kerberos, SAML)
- Experience with Linux
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- B.S. Computer Science or related
Any of the following will make my résumé stand out?
- Experience building and shipping on-site enterprise software
- Experience with information security – either via certificates(CISSEP, CEH, etc.) or professional exp. with security audit, pentesting, etc.
- Proved track-record of distilling requirements from customers and crafting user friendly solutions
- C/C++ Experience
Location: Remote, work with distributed team.
Citizenship: US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Salary: 120k – 165k + 401k match + profit sharing, etc