Senior Software Engineer, Embedded Linux, C++, Android or IOS, Cross-Platform development
This firm is searching for an exceptional Senior Software Engineer who has development experience in multiple languages and on multiple platforms. The products will assist in the collection, management, and live streaming of video.
Why should I apply here?
- Exponential growth over the past 9 years in sales and profitability
- Continues to be leading firm in its niche by pushing new products and technology
- Headquarters and all development at this location
- New product development
- Agile/Scrum-based, collaborative, open, and team-oriented
- High employee retention
- Casual work environment, flexible hours
What will I be doing?
- Architect, design and implement scalable, secure and highly efficient software written for embedded and mobile platforms.
- Design, code, debug, and test applications in C++(2011 or 2014), Java and/or Swift using object-oriented analysis and design techniques.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Engage in system verification of the products.
- Evaluate and identify open source libraries and new technologies appropriate for implementation.
- Create design requirement definition/documentation.
- Create detailed design documentation.
- Accurately scope tasks and implement them in accordance with the scoping plan.
- Interface well with individuals outside of engineering.
- Demonstrate aptitude in recognizing and solving problems.
What skills/experience do I need to be considered?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant engineering discipline.
- 5 yrs + embedded software development experience.
- Experience with embedded Linux.
- Software development with C++(2011 or 2014).
- Experience with devices like Smartphones or consumer electronics that have smartphone or Windows support.
- Experienced in object-oriented design and abstractions based software engineering.
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Experience in developing software architecture, applications and security features that work across embedded devices, smartphones, and Windows platforms.
- Ability to show good understanding of modern C++ (2011)
- Experience with embedded Linux, Android, iOS, and Windows Drivers/DLL
- Video streaming
Location: Plano/Allen, TX area
Relocation: No Assistance
Citizenship: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Salary: 110k – 135k + Profit Sharing