Why should I apply here?
- Small, specialized division of a larger corporation
- New technology for an Augmented Intelligence platform
- Complex systems with high scalability in the cloud
- Great technical challenges for top-notch engineers
- Robust, exciting, and fast-paced work environment
- Less bureaucracy, fewer layers result in rapid development
- Creativity and independence without micro-management
- Flexible hours, emphasis on work/life balance
What will I be doing?
- Joining a high-energy R&D team to develop software for cloud technology/infrastructure
- Developing cutting-edge solutions for public, private, and hybrid platforms
- Thinking outside the box, multitasking in a challenging work environment
- Working with the management team to evaluate current systems and make decisions
- Full-stack development with an emphasis on either the back end or the front end
- Using technologies such as TypeScript, Angular 6, Node.js
What skills/experience do I need?
- S. in Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Senior-level proficiency in software development
- Mid-level experience with object-oriented design/development (OOD)
- Solid background in either Angular, React, or Node and either C#, Java, or C++
- Background developing commercial software
Location: Irving, TX
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1B).
Salary: 120 – 140k + Bonus + 401(k) Match