Lead or Senior Software Engineer, Full-Stack, Software Built from Scratch, Python, AWS, Startup
Go where no one has gone before…. jump on board on a new disruptive technology train pushing an industry forward like it has never been done before. Unite with other developers shaping a new team that will be thriving on NEW PRODUCTS as the first critical layer of software developers for this company’s Dallas office. We need talented Full-Stack or Back-end developers who are not afraid to build something from scratch and to explore new solutions.
Why should I apply here?
- High energy executive team with startup success(Growth and IPO)
- Key industry hires and strategic partners in place
- Hunger for product ownership and a entrepreneurial spirited culture
- Be part of the development for new disruptive technology
- Strong desire to build something from scratch
- Company that runs like a Silicon Valley Startup, a magnet for top Software Engineers
- Access to a venture capital ecosystem that provides sustainability for the software industry
What will I be doing?
- Great opportunity to be one of three founding software engineers to team up and develop new software technology for an industry niche.
- Leverage first of it kind to technology that will eventually automate the industry
- With passion and savvy you will have a very impactful role in decision making and software implementation.
- Work either full-stack or concentrate your efforts on front or back end development
- Long-term opportunity to grow into other technology areas and roles as the company
What skills/experience do I need?
- 8yrs + experience in software development
- Python experience, commercial or educational. Open to other open source languages
- Web-based application design and implementation skills
- Proficient with implementing and integrating REST APIs
- Experience production quality code with best practices
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with a concentration in Computer Science
What will make my résumé stand out(any of the following is a plus)?
- Distributed Systems Ability to translate requirements to design
- Proficient with Git
- AWS service deployment and management
- Relational Datastore
Location: Dallas, TX
Relocation: None Provided
Citizenship: US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. This company is unable to provide sponsorship at this time (i.e. H1-B).
Salary: 110K-140K plus stock options