Sr. Software Engineer, Front End Development, Angular.js
New opportunity based on company growth and new front-end development work. This is a high impact role.
Why should I apply here?
- Established firm, private, 19 year in business
- Last 5 years doubled revenue & employees
- 100+ employees
- SaaS adding intrinsic positive value to society
- Education domain
- Hires smart and talented people who are excited about personal growth
- Enjoy working in a challenging and fun environment
- Role reports to the Director of Software Development
- Culture building events and activities
What will I be doing?
- Work as an integral part of a cross-functional engineering team.
- Participate in the technical design and development of new features and products.
- Maintain and support existing features and products.
- Participate in code reviews and other techniques to improve code quality.
- Investigate and resolve support issues.
- Assisting with building automated tests.
- Ensure automated builds and continuous integration are always working.
- Contributing to the continual improvement of the product and development processes.
- Participating in software development process following Agile/Scrum methodology.
What skills/experience do I need?
- 5yrs + experience of HTML5 / CSS
- 3yrs + experience with AngularJS
- Experience with LESS / SASS
- Experience in modern UI/UX design styles and technologies
- Experience with Foundation CSS framework
- Experience with implementing responsive web applications
- Experience consuming / interacting with REST APIs
What will make my résumé stand out(any of the following is a plus)?
- Sharp eye for detail and strong understanding of user-centered design principles
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms and devices
- Experience in using version control systems (git)
- Experience with continuous delivery and automated testing
- Experience working in an Agile environment with frequent release cycles
- Experience working within a SaaS or cloud-based environment preferred
Location: Dallas, TX
Relocation: No Assistance
Citizenship: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is unable to sponsor at this time.
Salary: 115k – 135k + Bonus Plan, 401k match