Senior Software Engineer or Technical Lead, Full-Stack, C#, ASP.Net, Angular.js, SaaS
We have worked with this client for the past 9 years and have seen a small company grow into a dynamic mid-size firm. Software Engineers enjoy working here because the company continues to grow and offer continuous challenges in software development. The environment is laid back, flex hours, good work/life balance and agile. They offer great benefits including: bonus plan, profit sharing plan for all employees, 401K match and very good medical coverage at affordable rates.
Why should I apply here?
- 14 year old firm, steady growth, profitable and continuously breaking sales records
- Executive longevity, winning business strategy, increasing market niche
- Mid-size company with high retention rate
- Providing latest technology, SaaS, for niche industry
- Collaborative work environment, laid back atmosphere
- Latest Microsoft technologies
- Flexible hours provide a balance between life/work
- Moving into a new larger office (3x the size, now 42,000 square feet)
What will I be doing?
- Developing software for web applications using ASP.NET, MVC
- Developing software for the full stack
- Working in an Agile environment as part of a small team alongside friendly, supportive, and collaborative team members who share a passion for innovation
- Collaborating on a highly scalable web application that supports thousands of daily users and 1+ million page hits
- Participating in Agile/Scrum meetings
- Providing input into new technology tools, etc.
What skills/experiences do I need to be considered?
- 5yrs + experience of web application development
- Some software technical leadership experience
- Deep understanding of C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, and web application technologies
- Some knowledge of SQL server
- Knowledge of JS Framework (prefer AngularJS but open),
- B.S. in Computer Science/Engineering or a related degree
- Agile a plus
Location: Lewisville, TX
Citizenship: US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. This company is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Salary: 110k – 125k + Bonus Plan, Profit Sharing(12% the last 4 years), 401k Match