One of our clients is looking for a Software Engineer in the Fort Worth, TX area! If you have mid to senior-level software development experience and are interested in working with top-notch engineers to tackle unique challenges, then we want to see your resume!
Why should I apply here?
- Be a software developer in a culture built on creativity and respect for engineering expertise
- Nominated as one of the Best Places to Work
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment with direction reflected in a growing portfolio of clients and revenue stream
- Have an impact on one of the fastest growing mid-size tech companies in DFW
- Learn from an executive management with past successes in building firms
- Help set the standards for a firm that’s the leader of its technology niche
- Build your skills in a robust, fast-paced work environment
- Tackle great technical challenges for top-notch engineers
- Potential for career growth
- Have a work-life balance
- Work in a remodeled office with a bistro, lounge, and foosball
What will I be doing?
- An opportunity suited for someone who has a passion for unique technical challenges and who enjoys digging in and coming up with creative solutions
- Own projects and make technical decisions that have an impact on the company
- Work alongside competent top-notch engineers
- Be a major contributor to database software development and to the company’s high volume, high performance, and high transactional system
What skills/experiences do I need to be considered?
- 5yrs + experience of software development
- Experience as a major contributor to software product development
- Proficiency in Ruby or Python
- Experience with Linux development
- IT automation software (Chef preferred, Ansible/Puppet experience is of interest)
What will make my resume stand out?
- System administration experience moving into software development
- Experience with Postgres
- Experience with container technology (Docker)
- Key/Value NoSQL Caching (Redis)
- Passionate, self-motivated, creative, problem solver
Location: Ft. Worth, TX (will provide assistance relocating)
Citizenship: US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. This company is unable to provide sponsorship at this time (i.e. H1-B).
Salary: 90k – 130k + 401k Match