Sr. Software Engineer – Ruby or Python, Linux, Growing Company
Why should I apply here?
- A culture built on creativity and respect for engineering expertise
- Nominated as one of the Best Places to Work in DFW
- An entrepreneurial environment with a growing portfolio of clients and revenue stream
- One of the fastest growing mid-size tech companies in DFW
- An executive management with past successes in building firms
- The leader of its technology niche, setting the standards
- A robust, fast-paced work environment
- Great technical challenges for top-notch engineers
- Potential for career growth
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- A remodeled office with a bistro, lounge, and foosball
What will I be doing?
- Finding creative solutions to unique technical challenges
- Owning projects and making technical decisions that have an impact on the company
- Working alongside competent top-notch engineers
- Serving as a major contributor to database software development and to the company’s high volume, high performance, and high transactional system
What skills/experiences do I need?
- 5+ years of experience with software development
- Experience as a major contributor to software product development
- Proficiency in Ruby or Python
- Experience with Linux development
- Familiarity with IT automation software (Chef preferred, Ansible/Puppet of interest)
What will make my résumé stand out?
- System administration experience moving into software development
- Experience with Postgres
- Experience with container technology (Docker)
- Experience with key/value NoSQL caching (Redis)
- Passionate, self-motivated, creative, problem solver
Location: Ft. Worth, TX (will provide assistance relocating)
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1-B).
Salary: 90k – 130k + 401k Match