Sr. Software Engineer – Latest Technologies, Full Stack, Architecture, Design, Development
Why should I apply here?
- Startup that’s turned into a small, successful firm
- Steady stream of funding and a growing client base
- “Must have” technology solution for professional and collegiate sports teams
- Cloud-based environment with the latest technologies
What will I be doing?
- Sharpening and expanding your skills in a cloud-based environment with Google technology, cloud functions, microservices, etc.
- Full-stack development with an emphasis on the back end
- Either working on all new development using Groovy OR doing some new development in Groovy and some legacy development in Ruby & Rails
What skills/experience do I need?
- Senior-level experience in full-stack development
- Background in architecting and/or design
- Experience with as many of the following technologies as possible:
- Groovy, Angular, PostgreSQL, Google Cloud, Spring/Spring Boot, Ruby & Rails
- Willingness to learn, passion for new technology
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
Location: Addison, TX
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1-B).
Contract Duration: 6 Months (Contract-to-Hire) or Continue Contracting
Contract Rate: $60/hr – $85/hr
Salary (Full Time): 100 – 150k