Sr. Software Engineer – Full Stack, C#, ASP.NET, Angular 6, Data Analytics
Why should I apply here?
- Established and profitable mid-size firm with steady growth
- Executive longevity, winning business strategy, expanding market
- Provides the latest SaaS technology for a niche industry
- Collaborative work environment, laid-back atmosphere
- Flexible hours, work/life balance, high employee retention
- Opportunity to make an impact in a technical leadership role
What will I be doing?
- Working with the Data Analytics team to assist in building out a data warehouse
- Carrying out the product vision with a high level of quality and technical excellence
- SaaS-based application development and test automation
- Full-stack development using ASP.NET, MVC, and Angular 6
- Working on analytics solutions, developing APIs for custom wrappers
- Developing and maintaining services that enhance user experience
- Developing APIs and services to extend analytic solutions to cloud-based platforms
- Integrating SSRS and Power BI into the company’s platform
- Participating in Agile/Scrum meetings
- Providing input into new technology tools
What skills/experience do I need?
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- 7+ years of web application development
- Proficiency in C#, ASP.NET, MVC, and Web API
- Familiarity with Angular (preferably with versions 2-6)
- Background in technical leadership
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: SQL Server, Entity Framework, Node, GIT, TDD, Dapper, Dependency Injection, nUnit, xUnit, Moq, Rhino Mocks, Grunt, Gulp, WebPack, Katalon Studio, Postman, Jasmine, Splunk, New Relic
- Background in full-stack commercial SaaS software development
- Experience leveraging cloud environments (e.g., AWS or Azure) and open source tools
Location: Lewisville, TX
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1-B).
Salary: 110 – 130k + Bonus Plan (14-20%), Profit Sharing (~11%), 401k Match, etc.