Sr. Software Engineer – Latest Technologies, Full Stack, Contract or Contract-to-Hire
Why should I apply here?
- Startup that’s turned into a small, successful firm
- Steady stream of funding and a growing client base
- “Must have” technology solution for professional and collegiate sports teams
- Cloud-based environment with the latest technologies
What will I be doing?
- Full-stack development with an emphasis on the back end
- Sharpening and expanding your skills in a cloud-based environment with Google technology, cloud functions, microservices, etc.
- Using Groovy to work exclusively on new software development (for the first position) OR using Groovy to work on some new development along with Ruby on Rails to work on legacy software development (for the second position)
What skills/experience do I need?
- Senior-level software development experience
- Familiarity with architecting/design
- Proficiency with as much of the following technology stack as possible:
- Google Cloud
- Spring & Spring Boot
- Ruby on Rails
- Willingness to learn, passion for new technology
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly
Location: Addison, TX
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1-B).
Contract Duration: 6 months (with potential for contract-to-hire)
Contract Rate: $60/hr – $85/hr on 1099