Sr. Software Engineer – C++, Linux, Multithreading, Server Side, Leading Firm
Why should I apply here?
- 20-year-old private company with consistent growth
- Leading publisher of educational software
- User growth from 100k to 5 million in the last 10 years
- Opportunity to see your company’s products on the market
- Profitable mid-size firm with high retention and growing revenue
What will I be doing?
- Performing new development and maintenance of C++ codebases
- Extending and evolving the existing architecture
- Creating new solutions for new products
- Working closely with teams responsible for various aspects of the platform
- Collaborating with DevOps Engineers to implement a cloud base
- Integrating this cloud base with the existing system to eventually take over mission critical scalable software
What skills/experience do I need?
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- Senior-level software development skills
- Senior-level proficiency in C++
- Development experience on one or more platforms, e.g., Linux, Unix, Chrome, MacOS, Android, etc.
- Strong knowledge of networking, databases, and containers
- Familiarity or experience with multithreading
- Excellent communication and strong problem-solving skills
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Experience with open source software, Xcode, Android Studio, Chrome Books
Location: Dallas, TX (no relocation assistance is available)
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1B).
Salary: 100 – 130k