Sr. Software Engineer – C++, Linux, Leading Firm with Consistent Growth
Why should I apply here?
- 20-year-old private company with consistent growth
- Leading publisher of educational software
- User growth from 100k to 5 million in the last 10 years
- Opportunity to see your company’s products on the market
- Profitable mid-size firm with high retention and growing revenue
What will I be doing?
- Developing and maintaining C++ codebase, including algorithms
- Extending and evolving the existing architecture
- Creating new solutions for new products
- Working closely with teams responsible for various aspects of the platform
- Ensuring the implementation of high-quality automation
- Participating in the product development cycle to help make any changes needed to get a product released into test and production environments
What skills/experience do I need?
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- Senior-level software development skills
- Solid background developing with C++
- Development experience on one or more platforms, e.g., Linux, Unix, Chrome, MacOS, Android, etc.
- Proficiency in algorithms and multithreading
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Experience with scripting languages
- Exposure to cloud technology, Azure, AWS
- Background in DevOps
Location: Dallas, TX (no relocation assistance is available)
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1B).
Salary: 100 – 130k