Sr. Software Engineer – C#, ASP.net, SaaS, Excellent Benefits, Work/Life Balance
Why should I apply here?
- Established private firm with a long history of success
- Headquarters and all software development at this location
- SaaS model that dominates the niche market
- Opportunities to build new technology, grow your career
- Casual work environment, flexible hours, work/life balance
- Great benefits, high employee retention, culture of caring
What will I be doing?
- Defining, implementing, and supporting a variety of products and their components
- Working with a variety of sophisticated and complex products
- Collaborating to define the technical approach
- Carrying out the product vision with a high level of quality and technical excellence
- Developing software for web applications using C#, ASP.net, MVC
- Moving products to the cloud, microservices, etc.
What skills/experience do I need?
- S. in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Proficiency in MS technologies (C#, ASP.net, MVC, etc.)
- Solid OOD/OOP skills (design patterns, etc.)
- Background in full-stack development with a heavy emphasis on the back end
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Background working with either AWS or Azure
- SaaS experience
- Experience with microservices or containers
- Familiarity with NServiceBus or Service Fabric
Location: Richardson, TX
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1-B).
Salary: 100 – 140k + Merit-Based Bonus, 401 (k) Match, 4 Weeks of Vacation