Sr. Software Engineer – Build from Scratch, Python, SaaS, Disruptive Startup
Why should I apply here?
- High-energy executive team with startup success (Growth and IPO)
- Key industry hires and strategic partners in place
- Product ownership and an entrepreneurial culture
- Emphasis on developing new disruptive technology from scratch
- Runs like a Silicon Valley startup, a magnet for top Software Engineers
- Access to a VC ecosystem that provides sustainability for the software industry
- Opportunity to grow into other technology areas and roles
What will I be doing?
- Developing new software technology for an industry niche
- Building from scratch and exploring new solutions
- Leveraging first-of-its-kind technology that will eventually automate the industry
- Concentrating on either back-end or full-stack development
- Taking on an impactful role in decision making and software implementation
What skills/experience do I need?
- B.S. in either Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (with a concentration in Computer Science)
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience using Python (also open to other open source languages)
- Understanding of web-based application design and implementation
- Proficiency in implementing and integrating REST APIs
- Experience producing quality code with best practices
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Experience with the following: React.js, Flask, SQLAlchemy
- Proficiency in Git
- Ability to translate requirements into design for distributed systems
- Familiarity with AWS service deployment and management
Location: Dallas, TX (no relocation assistance)
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1-B).
Salary: 110 – 130k + Stock Options