Sr. Software Engineer – ASP.NET, C#, Web API, Cloud, Domain Leader
Why should I apply here?
- Exponential growth over the past 10 years in sales and profitability
- Continues to be the leading firm in its niche by pushing new products and technology
- Headquarters and all engineering at this location
- Agile/Scrum-based, collaborative, open, and team-oriented environment
- Casual work environment, flexible hours, work/life balance
- Great benefits, high employee retention
What will I be doing?
- Defining, implementing, and supporting a variety of products and their components
- Designing and developing products that run on the cloud
- Building/maintaining infrastructure, automating deployments
- Database definition and design, high-speed wireless data link management
- Working on video file storage and conversion, video-on-demand streaming
- Developing class network-enabled client/server applications
- Developing the product’s newest user interfaces
What skills/experience do I need?
- S. in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of software development experience with MS technologies (C#, Web API, etc.)
- Solid OOD/OOP skills, design patterns, etc.
- Working knowledge of SQL
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Experience with Azure Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Familiarity with Entity Framework, Dapper
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum process
- Background shipping software to production
- Knowledge of IP networks, network security
- Experience with web, mobile, and cloud application technology
- Familiarity with NServiceBus or Service Fabric
Location: Plano/Allen, TX Area
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1-B).
Salary: 100 – 130k + Profit Sharing