Sr. Software Engineer – ASP.net, C#, Cloud Technology, Domain Leader
Why should I apply here?
- Exponential growth over the past 10 years in sales and profitability
- Continues to be the leading firm in its niche by pushing new products and technology
- Headquarters and all engineering at this location
- Agile/Scrum-based, collaborative, open, and team-oriented environment
- Casual work environment, flexible hours, work/life balance
- Great benefits, high employee retention
What will I be doing?
- Defining, implementing, and supporting a variety of products and their components
- Participating in software architecture and design
- Helping to deploy large-scale systems, deploying code actively in a CD pipeline
- Collaborating to define the technical approach
- Architecting systems and software, designing API
- Exploring and defining gaps between current platform capabilities and those needed for new design
- Driving new capabilities and requirements
- Improving the adoption of industry best practices for cloud, on-premise, and IoT security
- Working in an Agile, stand-up environment
What skills/experience do I need?
- S. in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of software development experience with MS technologies (C#, Web API, etc.)
- Solid OOD/OOP skills, design patterns, etc.
- Experience with VS (2017), VSTS, or Azure
- Familiarity with CD pipeline
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Experience with Azure (GOV, Classic vs RM services, etc.)
- Familiarity with Entity Framework, Dapper
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum process
- Background shipping software to production
- Knowledge of IP networks, network security
- Experience with microservices and containers
- Familiarity with NServiceBus or Service Fabric
Location: Plano/Allen, TX Area
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1-B).
Salary: 100 – 150k + Profit Sharing