Sr. Program Manager – Embedded Systems, High-Visibility Role, Growing Company
Why should I apply here?
- Exponential growth over the past 10 years in sales and profitability
- Continues to be the leading firm in its niche by pushing new products and technology
- Headquarters and all engineering at this location
- Agile/Scrum-based, collaborative, open, and team-oriented environment
- Casual work environment, flexible hours, work/life balance
- Great benefits, high employee retention
What will I be doing?
- Overseeing projects and ensuring that they’re completed on schedule
- Managing a minimum of five concurrent Agile projects
- Planning and organizing standup meetings and cross-functional project meetings
- Working with Embedded Software Developers, Test Engineers, and Product Owners
- Coordinating with other teams and divisions to establish cadence on projects
- Collaborating with engineering leaders to plan, organize, and improve execution
- Networking, engaging, and keeping in touch with key stakeholders
- Driving improvements through retrospectives and reviews
- Helping to conduct quarterly engineering operations reviews
- Continuously working to improve Agile methods, program management process, coordination, and communication within the embedded software development team
What skills/experience do I need?
- Senior-level program management experience at a large company
- Strong background in system-level product engineering
- Experience maintaining Confluence pages and JIRA databases
- Knowledge of modern software development processes
- Solid understanding of the Agile development methodology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Location: Plano/Allen, TX
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1B).
Salary: 130 – 145k + Bonus + 401(k) Match