Why should I apply here?
- Startup with mature roots from a large parent company
- New product development, technical challenges
- Passionate management team with a successful track record
- Ground-floor opportunity to work on disruptive technology
- Cubicles, collaborative environment, think-outside-the-box mentality
- Excellent benefits, high retention rate, work/life balance
What will I be doing?
- Working with APIs to develop applications
- Creating and implementing APIs to optimize data retrieval
- Developing specifications and design documentation
- Designing system tests for application validation
- Deploying and troubleshooting software
What skills/requirements do I need?
- B.S. in Computer Science or comparable technical degree
- 8+ years of front-end development for commercial software products
- Team and/or project leadership experience
- Strong proficiency in AngularJS frameworks
- Familiarity with Flux Patterns using Redux
- Background working in an Agile environment
- Experience building scalable, modular, and single-page web applications
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Familiarity with Scalable Vector Graphics, Bash
Location: Dallas, TX (no relocation assistance)
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1-B).
Salary: 90 – 140k + Bonus + 401 (k)