Sr. Java Developer, Back-End, Algorithms, Greenfield Projects, Software Startup
This commercial software company is working towards hitting a major milestone with a new product and needs a STRONG Java Developer with skills working on the back-end/server-side. This is a greenfield project utilizing Java, algorithms, modular framework, multi-threading, and distributed systems.
Why should I apply here?
- It’s the best of both worlds: entrepreneur, smaller subsidiary, and a large parent company with great benefits
- An organization headed by a passionate CEO focused on developing new disruptive technology
- A work schedule that is reasonable.
- Great benefits
- Growth mode
What Will I Be Doing?
- Building Java applications from scratch in a multi-threaded environment with distributed systems.
- Heavy work on the back-end/server-side
What skills/experience do I need?
- Bachelor’s in computer science or in electrical engineering with a minor in computer science
- 8 + years’ experience with Java application development
- 5 + years’ experience server-side
- Strong OOD skills
- Great communication skills
What will make my resume stand out (any of the following is a plus)?
Location: Dallas, TX
Relocation: None provided
Citizenship: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is unable to provide sponsorship at this time (i.e. H1-B)
Salary: 110K-125K plus 401K match