Sr. Java Developer – Back End, Algorithms, Greenfield Projects, Software Startup
Why should I apply here?
- Startup with mature roots from a large parent company
- New product development
- Passionate management team
- A think-outside-the-box mentality
- Cubicle, collaborative environment
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Excellent benefits
What will I be doing?
- Building Java applications from scratch
- Working in a multi-threaded environment with distributed systems
- Working on the back end / server side
What skills/experience do I need?
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Computer Science
- 8+ years of experience with Java application development
- 5+ years of server-side experience
- Strong OOD skills
- Great communication skills
What will make my resume stand out?
- Experience with algorithms
Location: Dallas, TX (no relocation assistance)
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1-B)
Salary: 110 – 125k + 401k Match