Sr. Data Analyst (Business Intelligence) – PowerBI, Python, R, Real-Time Systems, Growing Company
Why should I apply here?
- Startup with mature roots from a large parent company
- New product development
- Passionate management team with a successful track record
- A think-outside-the-box mentality
- Cubicle, collaborative environment
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Excellent benefits, high retention rate
What will I be doing?
- Working closely with the technical team as well as key business stakeholders to deliver reports, data visualizations, insights, and analysis
- Pushing real-time data into PowerBI using Python
- Sending data inside a streaming dataset in PowerBI
- Performing ad hoc analyses to support cross-functional projects
- Collaborating closely with the management team
- Defining, implementing, and monitoring business KPIs by providing data-driven insights
What skills/experience do I need?
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of experience with PowerBI or Tableau
- 5-10 years of experience working in data analytics
- Proficiency in data visualization with strong presentation and story-telling skills
- Business mindset and ability to grasp business requirements
- Ability to write clean, structured, and high-performance SQL code
- Knowledge of big data, especially with Python and R
- Excellent communication skills
Location: Dallas, TX (no relocation assistance)
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1-B).
Salary: 80 – 120k + 401k Match + Benefits