Why should I apply here?
- Exponential growth over the past 10 years in sales and profitability
- Continues to be the leading firm in its niche by pushing new products and technology
- Headquarters and all development at this location
- New product development
- Agile/Scrum-based, collaborative, open, and team-oriented
- High employee retention
- Casual work environment, flexible hours
What will I be doing?
- Implement scalable, secure and highly efficient software written for embedded and mobile platforms.
- Design, code, debug, and test applications in C++ (2011 or 2014), Java and/or Swift using object-oriented analysis and design techniques.
- Willingness to learn C++ OO development
- Develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Engage in system verification of the products.
- Evaluate and identify open source libraries and new technologies appropriate for implementation.
- Interface well with individuals outside of engineering.
- Demonstrate aptitude for recognizing and solving problems.
What skills/experience do I need to be considered?
- BS Computer Science or relevant engineering discipline.
- 3+ years of embedded software development experience
- Experience with embedded Linux
- C++ or C programming experience
What will make my resume stand out?
- C++ (2011 or Modern)
- Experienced in object-oriented design and abstractions-based software engineering
- Test Driven Development
- Thread-safe design principles
Location: Plano/Allen Area
Citizenship: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Salary: 85k -105k + Profit Sharing 401k match