Jr. or Mid-Level Software Engineer – C#, ASP.Net, Financial Investment Field
At this financial investment firm, you will be continually challenged and your contributions will have an immediate impact! You will have the opportunity for flexible hours, so that you can get the job done well! Hone your C# skills by working on scalable enterprise software solutions!
Why should I apply here?
- Successful, profitable startup in financial investment industry
- Challenging roles building new software products
- Talented and seasoned leadership with financial experience
- Impactful role, opportunity to take ownership
- Excellent plans for compensation/benefits
- Great work environment, flexible hours, and free lunches
What will I be doing?
- Developing scalable, cutting-edge enterprise software solutions
- Delivering software solutions for clients
- Designing, developing, and testing quality components, services, and web interfaces using .NET
- Setting up and maintaining builds and designing re-usable framework components
- Working to improve the company’s current processes and tools, both internally and externally as the client base expands
What skills/experiences do I need to be considered?
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- 1-3yrs + experience of technology experience in C#
- Understanding of any RMDBS (SQL Server/ Oracle/ MySQL)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a team environment
- A challenge-seeking, self-motivating, self-starter personality
What will make my resume stand out?
- Background in financial services (or a demonstrable interest in financial services
- Familiarity with Angular, Unit-testing, and TFS
Location: Dallas, TX
Relocation: None Provided
Citizenship: US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. This company is unable to provide sponsorship at this time (i.e. H1-B).
Salary: 60k – 80k + Bonus