Software Developer, Jr-Mid level, C#, ASP.net, Full-stack, Financial Investments, Real-Estate
The Software Developer will deliver process automation and asset management solutions. Work directly with and through the Business Solutions Group to gather requirements, iterate through design, and deliver a high-quality product.
Why should I apply here?
- Established firm, over 35 years in business
- Dallas headquarters
- Over 700 employees
- Diversified financial investment firm, commercial real-estate, hedge funds, etc.
- Very high retention
- Ability to grow a long-term career here
- Great benefits, including outstanding bonus plan and 401k match
What will I be doing?
- Great opportunity to build a long-term career
Will be mentored and guided through full-stack development
- Work directly with internal business users and IT analysts to gather application requirements
- Develop, enhance, and maintain internally developed.NET, web, and legacy technology solutions for the real estate divisions
- Introduce process efficiencies by gaining an understanding of existing business processes and effectively applying technology
- Troubleshoot existing applications using various technologies and tools to perform root cause analysis
- Deliver exceptional customer service to stakeholders, end users, and with all communications with the business
What skills/experience do I need to be considered?
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related
- 1-5yrs + experience in software development
- Understanding as much as possible in most of the following areas:
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, T-SQL
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and demonstrate ability to work independently and as part of a high-performance team
- Innovative problem solving, research, and analytical skills
What will make my resume stand out?
- Aurelia, AngularJS, Kendo UI, or other front-end development framework
- Experience with object relational mapping concepts
- Experience using TFS for source control, build automation, and task tracking
- Experience practicing Agile/Scrum
- Experience with SSRS and/or SSAS
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Commercial real estate loan origination, underwriting and asset management
- Proficiency in data modeling and relational database design
- Proven track record of delivering solutions combined with leadership in resolving issues
Location: Dallas (Downtown), TX
Citizenship: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Salary: 55K – 85K + Bonus (up to 15% or 20%), 401k Match, 6%