Software Developer, Jr-Mid Level, C#, ASP.net, SQL, Financial Industry, Machine Learning
The Software Developer will deliver process automation and asset management solutions. Work directly with and through the Business Solutions Group to gather requirements, iterate through design, and deliver a high-quality product.
Why should I apply here?
- Established firm, over 35 years in business
- Dallas headquarters
- Over 700 employees
- Diversified financial investment firm, commercial real-estate, hedge funds, etc.
- Very high retention
- Ability to grow a long-term career here
- Great benefits, including outstanding bonus plan and 401k match
What will I be doing?
- Great opportunity to build a long-term career
Will be mentored and guided through full-stack development
- Work directly with internal business users and IT analysts to gather application requirements
- Develop, enhance, and maintain internally developed.NET, web, and legacy technology solutions for the real estate divisions
- Introduce process efficiencies by gaining an understanding of existing business processes and effectively applying technology
- Troubleshoot existing applications using various technologies and tools to perform root cause analysis
- Deliver exceptional customer service to stakeholders, end users, and with all communications with the business
What skills/experience do I need to be considered?
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related
- 1-5yrs + experience in software development
- Understanding as much as possible in most of the following areas:
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, T-SQL
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and demonstrate ability to work independently and as part of a high-performance team
- Innovative problem solving, research, and analytical skills
What will make my resume stand out?
- Aurelia, AngularJS, Kendo UI, or other front-end development framework
- Experience with object relational mapping concepts
- Experience using TFS for source control, build automation, and task tracking
- Experience practicing Agile/Scrum
- Experience with SSRS and/or SSAS
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Commercial real estate loan origination, underwriting and asset management
- Proficiency in data modeling and relational database design
- Proven track record of delivering solutions combined with leadership in resolving issues
Location: Dallas (Downtown), TX
Citizenship: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Salary: 55K – 85K + Bonus (up to 15% or 20%), 401k Match, 6%