This company has grown by proving itself as a leader in technology disruption with its algorithm-driven solution. We need a Full Stack Developer for exciting, cutting edge web based solutions for engineering applications. Team players searching for roots and a home where they can innovate and balance their work and life schedules as well.
Why should I apply here?
- Small, growing company part of a larger, stable corporation
- Successful track record in its field
- Excellent professional staff, high retention rate
- Working on new disruptive technology
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Excellent Benefits
What will I be doing?
- Design and develop Angular based responsive web applications
- Re-build legacy apps with the latest technology
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards are met
- Rapid prototyping and mockups
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop specifications and design documentation.
- Work closely with database developers to create and implement database API’s to optimize data retrieval.
- Work with QA to design system tests for application validation.
- Support deployment, maintenance, and troubleshooting of production software.
What skills/experiences do I need to be considered?
- 3yrs + experience working as a Full Stack engineer
- B.S. in computer science or comparable technical degree
- Microservice architecture using ExpressJS/NodeJS, Loopback, or equivalent
- Building RESTful APIs
- Securing endpoints using JSON Web Tokens or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Worked in an Agile environment deploying and troubleshooting applications.
What will make my resume stand out (any of the following is a plus)?
- MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Proxy servers and reverse proxy servers
- Database replication and horizontal scaling
Location: Dallas, TX
Relocation: No Assistance
Citizenship: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Salary: 85k – 120k plus bonus and 401k