Develop exciting, cutting edge User Interface (UI) applications for an automation project. Create web applications and data architectures for optimized performance.
Why should I apply here?
- Entrepreneurial division funded by a large, stable organization
- Successful track record in its field
- Excellent professional staff, high retention rate
- Working on new disruptive technology
- Emphasis on work/life balance
- Excellent Benefits
What will I be doing?
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop specifications and design documentation
- Work closely with database developers to create and implement database API’s to optimize data retrieval
- Work with QA to design system tests for application validation
- Support deployment, maintenance, and troubleshooting of production software
- After initial responsibility with front-end, later move to services and work with Java
What skills/experiences do I need to be considered?
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple stakeholders in the software product development
- Proven ability to communicate complex technical concepts and systems in a concise and clear manner
- Solid understanding of software development life-cycle. Specific experience with iterative software development processes (Agile, SDLC, Extreme, Spiral)
- Some Java development experience
- B.S. in computer science or comparable technical experience
Location: Dallas, TX
Relocation: No Assistance
Citizenship: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Salary: 85K – 105K