Software Engineer, Back-end, Open Source, PHP, AWS, NodeJS, Music Domain
Great back-end development role for someone who thrives on new product development. Small, growing West Coast company is building a new team in Dallas for products in a new and exciting space linking musicians and brands together.
Why Should I Apply Here?
- Executive team with past success in startups
- Three year old firm, with funding and revenue (est. 15M in 2017)
- Technology company that helps partner well known consumer brands with emerging music artists.
- Their platform uses proprietary data to make authentic connections, tell shared stories, and create live experiences that drive measurable results.
- The platform powers integrated marketing programs for some of the world’s largest brands!
What Will I Be Doing?
- Work on new product development for a variety of initiatives across company’s product suite.
- Work on systems that pair brands with artists through data science.
- The role will play a key part in back end development.
What are we looking for?
- B.S. degree in computer science preferred
- 5yrs + experience with commercial software development
- Expertise in more than one of the following areas: PHP (using a modern framework), NodeJS, ElasticSearch, Python (Django or Flask), MySQL
- databases, AWS services
- Enthusiasm for technology and a drive to create new things
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment.
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
Location: Frisco, TX
Relocation: No assistance provided
Citizenship: US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. This company is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
Salary: 100k – 130k, Stock Options, Bonus