Software Engineer – C#, .Net, Merging Enterprise with Cloud & Mobile
One of our clients in Plano, TX is wanting to hire a Software Engineer! If you have solid C#, .NET framework, and SOA skills, and are interested in having an impact on the software development of a company with a rapid application environment, then we want to see your resume!
Why Should I Apply Here?
- Small but mature software firm supported by a large parent firm
- Technology-driven culture
- Opportunity to work with enterprise, web, and mobile
- Leader in its technology niche
- Robust, fast-paced work environment
- Opportunity to have an impact in new software development
- Emphasis on work/life balance
What Will I be Doing?
- Work with other members of the development team to design, develop and test new applications and to enhance existing ones
- Work in an Agile environment as part of a small team of highly communicative developers
- Make consistent contributions in a rapid application development environment
- Document and comment designs, codes, and test cases
- Participate and contribute in design discussions, code development, code reviews, test case planning, and testing
- Provide second- and third-level customer support for existing and new applications
- Opportunity to work in new technologies and mobile (iOS and Android)
What Skills/Experience do I Need to be Considered?
- 5yrs + experience with software development
- Server-side web development and/or service oriented/connected systems experience
- Solid C# and .NET framework skills
- Solid SOA skills/knowledge (tech doesn’t matter here, this experience really transcends a specific implementation)
- Experience with ASP.Net Web API/WCF
- Experience with databases, preferably NoSQL ones (MongoDB, Cassandra, Riak, Couchbase)
- Self-motivated, team player, strong communicator
What Will Make My Resume Stand Out?
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field
- Experience with Enterprise queuing and caching
- Practical knowledge of RFID technology and specific products from Motorola, Alien, Impinj, etc.
- Experience with test automation, test-driven design, domain-driven design, continuous integration, enterprise patterns and practices, design patterns, dependency injection, SOLID principles, Microsoft-related cloud technologies, other cloud based technologies
- Some mobile development experience in iOS and/or Android, and Windows Mobile
Location: Plano, TX
Citizenship: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is unable to sponsor at this time.
Salary: 80K – 95K