Software Engineer or Computer Scientist with Computer Vision or Image Processing Algorithms
As a Computer Vision Scientist you will design, implement, analyze, and optimize novel algorithms for our next generation systems. This position requires strong theoretical foundations, excellent software development skills, and sound scientific method. Need to have broad proficiency in the foundations of optical computer vision including feature detection/tracking, 3D geometry, image processing, object recognition and control theory.
Why should I apply here?
- Successful division of a large corporation
- New product development
- Big revolution to automate
- Major role and Impactful position on success of product
- Technically challenging
What will I be doing?
- Design, implement, analyze, and optimize novel algorithms for our next generation systems.
• Real-time object detection and tracking algorithms
• Robot guidance algorithms
• Auto 3D alignment algorithms
• Image improvement algorithms
- Maintains computer vision and control algorithms.
- Translates business and technical requirements into detailed design specifications for application code and module
- Tests and documents all software implemented according to development processes
- Participates in team sessions with other team members to analyze, develop requirements, and make recommendations for moderate to complex systems
What skills/experiences do I need to be considered?
- BS in Computer Science, physics, mathematics or other related field
- 0-3yrs + experience
- Extensive experience with mathematical and analytic techniques, including linear algebra, geometry, statistics, and multivariate
analysis and their applications to real-time object tracking and object classification
- Some education or experience in Computer Vision or Image Processing algorithm design and development
- C, C++, Matlab
What will make my résumé stand out?
- MS or PhD with focus on computer vision
- Experience with GPU programming (OpenGL / Cuda)
Location: Richardson, TX
Relocation: Will Assist
Salary: 75k – 100k + Bonus