Software Engineer, Senior Level, Server-Side, Java, Microservices, Machine Learning
Why should I apply here?
- 6-year-old firm going through exponential grow
- Innovative, top VC funded and revenue producing
- Becoming an industry leader in its domain
- World-renowned experts
- Successful executive management team with past successes
- Exciting projects and technology, opportunity to have an impact
- Flexible work schedule, telecommuting option
What will I be doing?
- Work with high profile team
- Sole or small team ownership of a critical, successful, fast-paced system
- Contributing to and completely owning features, fixes, and enhancements to server back-end
- Translating general requirements and directions into fully implemented software
- Collaborating with Web UI Developer to provide the APIs needed to implement the expected business logic
- Supporting API access from mobile devices and the company’s own Web UI, as well as supporting other partner API access
What skills/experience do I need to be considered?
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Strong Java coding skills
- Microservices and/or RESTful API
- RDBMS such as Postgres(preferred), Oracle or MySQL
- Background using typical software development toolkits such as source control systems (preferably Git), build environments, AWS, various Xcode tools, etc.
What will make your resume stand out?
- Knowledge of message-queue based architectures
- Machine Learning experience
- Sole or small team ownership of a critical, successful, face-paced system
- A breadth of experience with open source technologies and commercial technology
Location: Dallas, TX (No relocation assistance)
Citizenship: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Salary: 90k – 140k + stock options