Why should I apply here?
- A record year for revenue, next year is expected to be even better
- Executive management with past successes and expertise in market niche
- Established client base, including Fortune 500 companies
- Leader in its technology domain after six years in business
- Dedicated to saving their clients time and money through a digital revolution of space
- Cutting-edge technologies: cloud, social networking, SaaS, data analytics, mobile
What will I be doing?
- Developing web services and web application software
- Developing and maintaining every layer of the application stack
- Building new products, new applications, and new features
- Assisting in building detailed designs of a SaaS web application
- Participating in the evaluation and selection of frameworks for front-end and server-side development
- Creating and maintaining BDD and TDD test scripts
- Working in an Agile environment, participating in peer reviews, spring management, etc.
What skills/experiences do I need?
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Junior to senior-level experience with full-stack development
- Experience with Node.js and with either AngularJS or ReactJS
- Background working with relational databases such as MySQL
- Solid understanding of OOA, OOD, design patterns, and web architecture
- Experience working with Linux-based distribution
What will make my resume stand out?
- Familiarity with source control repositories such as Bitbucket and GitHub
- Extensive knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and web/mobile standards
- Activity in the developer community and/or contribution to open source projects
- Experience using message queues such as RabbitMQ or ActiveMQ
- Background building cloud applications on AWS
- Familiarity with either iOS or Android development
- Experience working in startups with distributed development teams
- Exposure to NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or AWS Dynamo
- Exposure to caching databases such as Redis or Memcached
- Familiarity with Atlassian toolset (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
Location: Dallas, TX
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This firm is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1B).
Salary: 80 – 130k