Software Engineer – Mid-Level, ASP.NET, C#, Web API, Cloud, Domain Leader
Why should I apply here?
- Exponential growth over the past 10 years in sales and profitability
- Continues to be the leading firm in its niche by pushing new products and technology
- Headquarters and all R&D/engineering at this location
- Agile/Scrum-based, collaborative, open, and team-oriented environment
- Casual work environment, flexible hours, work/life balance
- Great benefits, high employee retention
What will I be doing?
- Defining, implementing, extending, and supporting a variety of products and their components
- Designing and developing products running on the cloud
- Building/maintaining infrastructure, automating deployments
- Database definition and design, video file storage and conversion
- Managing a high-speed wireless data link
- Video-on-demand streaming
- Working on enterprise-class network-enabled client/server applications
- Helping to design the newest user interfaces
- Working in Windows desktop and server environments
What skills/experience do I need?
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Mid-level proficiency with MS technologies (C#, ASP.NET, Web API, etc.)
- Solid understanding of OOD/OOP skills, design patterns, etc.
- Working knowledge of SQL
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Experience with Entity Framework, Dapper
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure (PaaS)
- Understanding of the Agile/Scrum process
- Experience shipping software to production
- Knowledge of IP networks, network security
- Background working with web, mobile, and/or cloud application technology
- Experience with NServiceBus or Service Fabric
Location: Plano/Allen, TX
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1B).
Salary: 85 – 115k + Profit Sharing