Software Engineer – Linux, C++, IP Network Programming, Multi-Threaded
Why should I apply here?
- A small firm with high upside growth potential
- Top-notch executive leadership team
- Leading provider of mobile network services
- Revenue from worldwide sales and distributions
- Relied on by some of the world’s largest mobile operators
- Opportunity to have ownership for long-term rewards
- Excellent medical insurance, no cost for coverage
What will I be doing?
- Helping to define, design, and implement applications
- Designing and implementing features in both current and future products
- Designing, developing, and testing real-time, fault-tolerant, highly available carrier-grade application software
- Learning new technologies and handling multiple parallel responsibilities
What skills/experience do I need?
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Solid background in C++ and OOD/OOP techniques
- Experience working in a Linux programming/development environment, GNU tool chain (Ubuntu, CentOS/Red Hat)
- Familiarity with IP Networking (TCP, UDP), SIP, VoLTE, and IMS
- Experience with multi-threading
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
What will make my résumé stand out?
- Familiarity with 2G, 3G, 4G/LTE, IMS VoLTE networks
- Development experience in one or more of the following protocols: TCP/IP, SIP, SS7 (ISUP, SCCP, TCAP), HTTP/REST, SSL/TLS, SNMP
Location: Plano/Frisco, TX
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This firm is currently unable to provide sponsorship (e.g., H1B).
Salary: 90 – 120k + Membership Interest (Stock Equity)