Software Engineer – Junior-Level, Open Source for Wearable Products
Why should I apply here?
- An entrepreneurial firm, about 7 years in business
- Top executive team with pass successes
- Culture of growth and innovation
- Advanced medical technology for wearable devices
- Opportunity to see your product used by consumers
- Products already in the market, now developing new products
- Chance to play an impactful role
What will I be doing?
- Developing new software for innovative technologies
- Researching, designing, developing, testing, and supporting software
- Developing skills for Alexa and Google Assistant
- Working on new IoT modules that come as eval kits from different vendors
- Integrating with app developers at a high level
- Using Open Source technologies
What skills/experience do I need?
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience with Open Source programming
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
What will make my résumé stand out?
- High GPA and success in developing software for school/internship projects
Location: Plano, TX
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is currently unable to provide sponsorship.
Salary: 60 – 80k